Monday, November 9, 2009

Featured on Manfrotto Experience


I haven't been blogging for a while, as I have been filming interviews in NY for Default: the Student Loan Documentary and working, working, working. I will soon post some pictures from my last few shoots, in the meantime, you can read about my Pinhole Photography on the Manfrotto website and leave a comment.
Manfrotto is one of the leading manufacturers of professional photography equipment and I was thrilled to be asked to be featured on their site. As we collaborate more, I will keep posting links here on my blog.
Above is one of my first pinhole photographs, taken with a handmade pinhole camera made out of an oatmeal box.
A special thank you goes to Genevieve Shiffrar for photographing me at work with one of my pinhole cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment