Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year

Thank you for a wonderful 2010.


I completed my film, Default: the Student Loan Documentary, thanks to a dedicated team. We received great feedback and our Facebook page reached 5,000 fans on New Year's Eve. We are now putting the finishing touches to prepare it for national broadcast.

 
I co founded Locally Grown Weddings and we won Best of the Bay. WOW! The best part, though, is that I made new friends in the process and I am learning so much from other talented women.Check out Sadie's, Stephanie's, Madeline's and Angela's sites.
I had the opportunity to photograph so many wonderful people.
This year I am already busy scheduling photo sessions.
And last, but not least, I met a wonderful person and fell in love. Now, you really cannot top that :)

I feel so grateful for all these gifts.

 
This year, I will try to blog every week. Or at least twice a month. Help me by leaving comments and emailing me suggestions for future posts, please. I couldn't be doing this without you.

I can't believe it's already 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment