Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Leah and Justin's Beautiful Napa Wedding - Part One

Remember Leah and Justin's Engagement Photos? Well, their wedding rocked and I am going to spend this week celebrating it all over again on my blog. 

Here's Part One of Leah and Justin's Beautiful Napa Wedding.















I met Leah through a mutual friend and mentor and I loved her energy and honesty from the start. Leah did a tremendous job planning her wedding while having fun in the process. She and Justin have been friends for years and as their friendship blossomed into a love story, it made their relationship stronger and capable of dealing with all the twists and turns of life.



I am a big fan of setting up a private time for a First Look session before the ceremony. It is a special moment, when the groom sees the bride for the first time. If set up well, it can be moving and intimate. This was one of my favorite moments that day and I feel really honored to have shared it with Leah and Justin.




 


 




 

Bridesmaids and groomsmen were ready to pose and celebrate! Everybody was so fun to work with, collaborating on the photos and keeping bride and groom happy and relaxed.
 
More pictures to come during the week, as we relive and celebrate this wonderful wedding. Congratulations, Leah and Justin!

It takes a village...here are the wonderful people who made this happen:

Photography by Aurora Meneghello Productions, of course, with the help of the fantastic Hardy Wilson.

It is always a pleasure to work with my Locally Grown Weddings Team:

Make Up by Angela LaFlamme

Flowers by Madeline Trait

James Schlessinger played the cello (seriously, he is one of the best musicians I know)

Day of Coordinator: Elsa Vera


Band: Notorious

No comments:

Post a Comment