Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Locally Grown Weddings at Dawn Ranch Lodge

I had the pleasure of accompanying Madeline Trait and Sadie Waddington of Locally Grown Weddings on a scouting trip to Dawn Ranch Lodge in Guerneville, less than two hours north of San Francisco.


 You can read more about planning your wedding at this historic location here.




As a photographer, it is incredibly important to me to be part of the location scouting from the very start, as I can offer advice based on lighting and composition that will affect the entire wedding photography.



It is also important to remember that the whole wedding team works for months in order to create an unforgettable experience the actual day of the wedding.



As a photographer, I find that I work many more hours before and after the actual wedding day!
It is very important for me to plan ahead so that the day of the wedding, I can concentrate on getting the best shots. 


I took these images at Dawn Ranch Lodge last February. I love visiting venues off season, when everything is quiet. But I can't wait to be back in the spring and summer, when all the flowers will be in bloom.




I couldn't resist the opportunity for a self portrait...next time I will remember to smile!


Aurora Meneghello Productions is on the list of preferred vendors at Dawn Ranch Lodge.



No comments:

Post a Comment