Thursday, February 26, 2009

Portrait Special

I am setting aside a weekend to take portraits and headshots of anybody who needs one. Whether you are a performer or you just need a good picture for FaceBook, think about joining me on Saturday March 14th or Sunday March 15th and get your picture taken! This is also a wonderful opportunity for all of you business people out there who need a better picture for your website. You know what I am talking about!

I will be shooting in San Francisco and Angela LaFlamme will be there to do your make-up and to help you look absolutely fabulous.

Here’s how it works: we are setting aside time from 9 am to 3 pm each day (let me know if you really cannot come that early and would rather book a later time). You book a one hour time slot for shooting time and will be asked to come ½ hour earlier for make-up. So you need to set aside 1 ½ hour of your time. To hold your reservation, I need you to pay the full price by March 7th, 2009 by PayPal. I will also ask you to sign a photography agreement, so we are clear on what I provide and a standard model release. Email me if you are interested in the special price for this event.

Please note that in case of cancellation by the client, 48 hours or less, client is billed 100% of the photographer’s creative fee and the make-up artist fee. In case of 96 hours or less, client is billed 50% of the photographer’s creative fee and the make-up artist fee.

I also have packages available if you would like a private, longer shoot, whether at the studio, at your residence or on location. Please ask about it and I will email you a more complete pricing list.

Have a great day,

Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment