Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Renee's and Sean's Engagement

Here are a few of my favorite images from Renee and Sean's Engagement Session at Lindencroft Farm in Ben Lomond, near Santa Cruz.
Tomorrow (Wednesday) you can read all about it and see more images on the Locally Grown Weddings blog.

In the meantime, here are some of my very favorites!


All three of us love forests and Redwood trees. We were super careful as Renee is very allergic to poison oak. Sean and I paid particular attention to all the little green plants around us and scouted the area before we asked Renee to join him. Luckily we managed to stay away from any poison oak!


I like photos that have a vintage look, but not every image lends itself to it. These photos under peach trees were perfect for this artistic treatment. 




Practicing for the bouquet shot!


 And this last is one of my favorites. So romantic!

Thank you Sean and Renee for insisting on going to Lindencroft Farm. I think we got some great pictures because the place is like home for the two of you and we collaborated and chose the best spots together.

Less than 3 weeks to the wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment